Holiday Home Bibi is located at number 12 Muntstraat across the road from the so-called Spanish House or ‘Spaans Huis’ dating back to the 16th century and just a few yards away from the Mint or ‘Munthuis’. As is the case in almost all the streets of Tongeren, the Muntstraat is a one-way street. It is only accessible via the Putstraat and Plein.
Accessibility via public transport
- Tongeren buses only cost 30 euro cents per zone.
- The town district bus card or ‘gemeentekaart’ (10 journeys within the town district limits) can only be purchased in advance at the Public Library, Social Services (OCMW), Praetorium or the ‘Mobiele Lijnwinkel’ on Hospitaalplein open during the weekly Thursday market (from 8am-1pm).
- free parking at Parking ‘De Motten’ located at a 300 metres distance from Bibi
- paid parking cf. Parking folder PDF http://www.ambiorix.com/images/upload/plannetjeparkerenpgrm.pdf
- Q-Park car park at the Town Square (Grote Markt) within walking distance